sexta-feira, maio 09, 2008

When The Imagination Reality Will Be?!



JES
Imagination (Tiesto Remix)

I can tell in your eyes exactly where you go
’cause I have been to every distant constellation
To see you again

In the world of my mind
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do
To cast away

I know it’s like a trip for me too far
Moving foward, faster, into my imagination
Let it run, away with me
I know your love is perfect like the stars
When we’re together, here in my imagination
Let it run, away with me, away with me, away with me (fade)

With every thought
The journey begins again
And we will go on
Chasing the endless box of creation
That holds me for hours
There’s a rising sun along the dark horizon
As I’m driving through the ID

It’s like a trip
Into my imagination
Let it run
And you know your love is perfect
Here in my imagination
I let it run,
Away with me
Let it run, run, run
Ooooo

Downmusic: Clickhere!

Nenhum comentário: